Coronavirus (COVID-19) Alert
Department of Finance Business Centers are open.
There will be no in-person hearings for parking tickets or camera violations between March 22, 2020, and August 5, 2020. You can still have a hearing by mail or an online hearing if you wish.
If you wish to have an in-person hearing, please check the DOF website or call 311 on or after August 5, to confirm if in-person hearings have resumed.
Department of Finance Business Centers provide a variety of services for parking and camera violations, property taxes, and other programs.
At a center, you can:
- Pay parking and camera violations, towing and booting fees, property taxes and related charges
- Have hearings on parking and camera violations that are less than 1 year old
- Request tax or registration clearances, proof of satisfaction, or release documents
- Get or submit program forms, applications, and guides
- Get general assistance and program information
All centers are open Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM. You don’t need an appointment.
You can pay using:
- Personal or certified check* in U.S. currency payable to the “NYC Department of Finance”
- Money order in U.S. currency payable to the “NYC Department of Finance”
- Credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or foreign cards with CVVs)
- Debit card (Visa, MasterCard, or American Express logo)
- Pre-paid card or gift card (Visa, MasterCard, or American Express logo)
A 2% service fee is added for credit, debit, and pre-paid or gift card payments. There's no fee for payments by cash, check, or money order.
*Personal checks are not accepted for payment if a vehicle has been booted or towed.