Need something else?

You can get permits to hold events on City streets and sidewalks from the Street Activity Permit Office.

Permits are available for various events, including:

  • Street fairs
  • Festivals
  • Block parties
  • Green markets
  • Rallies
  • Press conferences
  • Public arts projects
  • Commercial or promotional events

This includes permits necessary for use of the sidewalk or curb lane for loading and unloading equipment and non-film production parking.

Apply for a permit or check the status of a submitted permit request.

  Was this information helpful?   Yes    No