You can submit a complaint online about the Department of Education's (DOE) school closure policy for public schools. 

All complaints are accepted, including those from DOE employees. If you are a DOE employee, you can submit your complaint with your school principal or on the DOE website.

Contact the Department of Education.

  Was this information helpful?   Yes    No