You can make a complaint about Public School Choice:

  • Transfers
  • Tutoring
  • Application process

The Department of Education (DOE) reviews and addresses anonymous complaints. If you do not provide information about yourself, DOE will not contact you to follow up.

Call 311 for assistance by phone.

  Was this information helpful?   Yes    No