You can submit a complaint or compliment about the policies or service provided by any City Agency or worker by contacting the appropriate Agency official. The Agency will provide status updates directly to you, usually within 14 days. No further information will be available through NYC311.


Contact a City Agency:

Contact any City Agency by finding them on the Agency Directory.

By Phone

Call 311 for assistance.

By Mail

Send your feedback to:

The Honorable Bill de Blasio
City Hall
New York, NY 10007

If you want the City to address a specific problem at a particular location, search NYC311 Online's Report Problems page for the problem you want to report. You can also connect with us through one of our other channels, listed on the About NYC311 page.

The City does not accept complaints or compliments about State or Federal Agencies or workers. Make these reports directly to the relevant State or Federal Agency.