You can request information about getting or renewing Watershed Recreation Access Permits for boating, fishing, hunting and other recreational activities on upstate reservoir lands. There is no charge for a Watershed Recreation Access Permit.

Learn more and apply:


Learn more and apply for a Watershed Recreation Access Permit.

In Person

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Alert

To ensure the safety of customers during the COVID-19 public health emergency, all of DEP's customer service borough offices are closed until further notice.

Learn more about DEP's COVID-19 response.

DEP Borough Offices

Department of Environmental Protection (DEP) Borough Offices are open Monday - Friday, from 9 AM to 5 PM.

1250 Broadway, 16th Floor
(Between 5th Avenue and Broadway)
1932 Arthur Avenue, 6th Floor
(Between East 176th Street and East Tremont Avenue)
250 Livingston Street, 8th Floor
(Between Elm Place and Bond Street)
96-05 Horace Harding Expressway, 1st Floor
(Between Junction Boulevard and Pedestrian Overpass)
Staten Island
60 Bay Street, 6th Floor
(Between Slosson Terrace and Bend)

  Was this information helpful?   Yes    No