Call 911
Call 911 to report peddlers or vendors causing a nuisance or hazard, including blocking crosswalks, traffic, or ATMs.

Need something else?

  • Overcharge to report street vendors price gouging items needed to treat, prevent, or limit the spread of COVID-19, including hand sanitizer and face masks

You can report illegal peddlers or vendors operating without a license or in a restricted area.

What Happens Next

Officers from your local police precinct will respond when they are not handling emergency situations.

  Was this information helpful?   Yes    No