Public school enrollment applications are available in braille or large print. You can request them by mail or you can arrange a pickup at a Family Welcome Center.

To find your local Family Welcome Center, go to the School Enrollment Centers page.

Call 311 for assistance by phone.

  Was this information helpful?   Yes    No